Sunday, February 7, 2010

Introducing.....

This is my new little boy. His name is Newton. I got him on Tuesday, February 2nd. A friend of a friend was giving him away. I love free!
Just to give you an idea how big he is right now, the dish he is sitting by is a small dog dish. I tried weighing him on my scale, but he didn't even register. He was too light for the scale to know he was on there.
He plays well with Bully. They play tug-o-war and wrestle a bit. So far Bully has been so gentle with him. I hope that continues! Bully has been a bit jealous too, but I'm trying to pay attention to them at the same time.
Now I just need to get this little guy house broken. I'm being impatient right now. I want it to happen now! I can't remember how long it took Bully to become house broken. I guess it's good I forgot about that part. I wouldn't have this little guy now.

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

He is so cute Trina! I'm excited for you.

Chris and Jamie said...

He really is so cute! I LOVE his name, it is so you! Hopefully the potty training will go well and you will have many years of love with this new little guy.

Dionne said...

Newton! I'm so excited to meet you! You are CUTE!!