Sunday, May 23, 2010

Spring Flowers

I just wanted to share some of the beautiful flowers that I am enjoying in my yard. This is the most amazing ground cover ever! I absolutely love the little white flowers. The back of the petals are dark pink, which gives it a cool look. It is spreading well through one of my flower beds. I love it!
This is some other ground cover I have. They are tiny blue flowers. Pretty!
Here are some amazing iris. I love the colors! My neighbor has already asked for some starts when I divide the purple ones.
Here is the flower bed as a whole. It's pretty full, but also pretty! The flowers are much prettier up close.
My bushes have the most amazing yellow flowers all over them!
More beautiful iris:
Here is the flower bed as a whole. Not as pretty from far away. There are many more flowers getting ready to bloom. It will be nice having more colors than just yellow (though I love the yellow ones).

3 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

So beautiful, I love all of the little flowers.

Dionne said...

Trina, I love the flowers! They look so pretty in your yard! Thanks for helping Nate with his yard, too, by the way. We miss you!

Love, Dionne

Chris and Jamie said...

That looks awesome! I love the ground cover flowers too, nice variety. That's gotta make you happy to come home too.