Sunday, March 29, 2009

End of Christmas

For Christmas, Bullwinkle got one of his favorite toys (shown below). Each "arm" has a squeaker in it. He loves to run around squeaking it. He will even play fetch with this toy (he won't bring back balls if I try to play fetch with them -- he'll run and get them, but not bring them back).
Well, after many games of fetch and many hours of enjoyment, this toy has seen better days. Bully has finished de-stuffing it. Look at the guilty face. He actually usually has a guilty face any time I pull out the camera.
I like this one. He looks like he's trying to act all innocent. Toy, what toy? I didn't see any toy.
As part of their Christmas gift, I gave both boys a bag of treats. Rocky didn't waste any time digging in to them! I didn't get any regular pictures of him, but I did get a little video clip. Now if it will just load.......

3 comments:

Nate Purdy said...

Opening presents with a dog is always so much fun.

Rik said...

I love how sweetly Rocky set the first thing down. I miss you guys! I can't wait to see you!

Dionne said...

Cute boys! I love the toy (before and after). Can't wait to see you again - this time it will be less crazy and not so late at night!