Saturday, March 14, 2009

8 Favorites

8 Favorite TV shows (not necessarily in order):
  • Life
  • Chuck
  • Smallville
  • Eleventh Hour
  • House
  • The Mentalist
  • NCIS
  • Monk

8 Things I Look Forward To:

  • Paying off my basement remodel
  • Paying off my house
  • Buying a new, bigger car
  • Weekends
  • Meeting my knight in shining armor
  • My sister visiting from Georgia
  • A clean house
  • Getting a good night's sleep

8 Favorite Places to Eat:

  • Macaroni Grill
  • Red Robin
  • Texas Roadhouse
  • Red Butte Cafe
  • Mandarin
  • Chili's
  • Gourmandise, The Bakery
  • Burger King

8 Things on my Wish List:

  • A clean house
  • No weeds in my yard
  • A backyard not wrecked by the dogs
  • A wedding (mine, of course)
  • A new car
  • A nice beach vacation
  • Sleep!!!
  • Friends to hang out with

8 Favorite Movies:

  • Batman Begins
  • Strictly Ballroom
  • Lord of the Rings Trilogy
  • Star Wars
  • What a Girl Wants
  • Never Been Kissed
  • Pride & Prejudice (A & E)
  • Lucky 7

8 People I tag:

  • Anyone
  • Who
  • Wants
  • to
  • be
  • Tagged
  • by
  • me!

2 comments:

Guinevere said...

Love, love, love it girl! Have a happy day!!

April said...

We love almost all of the same shows!