Sunday, March 23, 2008

Another busy dreaming night.

I dreamt I had gotten in trouble for something and I was invited to talk to some people in a trailer of some sort. It turns out that the “people” that I was in trouble with were actually aliens. They looked like humans, but they were not from Earth. There was an argument between the aliens and the humans. We all ended up at a baseball field. It was decided that the humans needed to read books to learn about the aliens and the aliens needed to learn how to play baseball. We, the humans, took the books to our dugout and the aliens went to their dugout to learn about the baseball mitts and how to play the game. The game took place during a major rain storm. I don’t recall the game itself, but somehow all our differences were worked out.

I dreamt later that I was learning about a general surgery residency. I was talking to a friend from high school that had done an orthopedic surgery residency. We were hanging out the back of a car speeding down a freeway. (I don’t know the point of that one!)

The next dream I remember, I was in my house talking to a guy that was supposed to be some sort of therapist. I guess I was meeting therapists and doing a “test run” deciding if he was someone that I really wanted to be my therapist. I was looking out the window at my neighbor’s house while talking to this guy. My neighbors were out of town and I saw their garage door open so I was worried that someone might be breaking into their house. I kept watching and realized it was some of their family that was staying at their house. Their family had taken their fridge out of the kitchen and brought it outside. Their dishwasher and stove were in their garage. I was really curious why all their appliances were taken out of their kitchen. I thought maybe they needed to have them fixed and it was more convenient to have them in the garage. Anyway, I continued my discussion with this therapist guy. As he was getting ready to leave, he started talking about his boyfriend and the other good looking guys that were coming to his house for a party that night. He was so excited. I remember thinking it was a bummer that he was gay. He was very cute. I couldn’t decide if I wanted to have him as my therapist.

I then ended up at a big celebration (something like the 4th of July). I had driven the big ugly red truck my dad had when I was younger. I took my nice, new mattress so I could lay on it and enjoy the fireworks. There were so many people! There was a really big group of youth that were taken by their leaders to sit in the stadium. I was watching them walk to the stadium and I heard my neighbors’ son complaining that he didn’t want to sit there and that he didn’t want to walk and other similar things. I had to laugh. I saw my neighbors there who were out of town and I wondered if I should tell them I saw their garage door open with their appliances outside. I decided I should tell her because she would totally stress out about it. I went back to my truck to hang out and decided to join an ultimate Frisbee game. It was me and some dogs against everyone else. We celebrated when we got the first goal. The dogs gave me high five! As we started playing again, some people also introduced a soccer ball to the game. It was quite crazy to go after the ball as well as the Frisbee. A bat (the animal) ended up with the Frisbee. The bat and I made the next goal together (and, yes, it seemed normal to have a bat on my team). I was excited to make another goal (I am quite competitive).

That’s all I remember……

2 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

You have some crazy dreams Trina. I get a kick out of reading all of them. I think I am so tired every day that I don't dream about anything. Hope you had a great Easter. Jae

Julianna said...

Holy Cow!!! Now those are just hilarious!!!!