Wednesday, March 26, 2008

New Pets

I dreamt that I had a pet giraffe. He was so cute! He was still a baby at about 7 or 8 feet tall. We kept him in the house, which was very messy because he wasn’t house trained. Later in my dream, we had some smaller animals move in (I think they were minks or something like that). They were “housed” in the kitchen cabinets. There’s nothing like animals running around on your pots and pans!

Another dream I remember was that a friend (Jodi) asked me if I wanted to go to Kaui’i with her. Of course! We were out floating in the water. It was wonderful. She was very nervous about being in the water. I told her she would wear a life vest if she wanted, but I tried to assure her she would float just fine with it being salt water. She had her baby with her and asked me to hold the baby as we went out in the water. As time went on, the baby “grew” and gradually because my nephew, David. I asked him why I had to hold him since he was tall enough to stand up in the water himself AND he can swim just fine.

4 comments:

Julianna said...

I would love it if you had a baby giraffe!!!

Dionne said...

Trina, didn't you ever carry your dad around in the pool? That's what I did! I'm sure you could handle David. Let's test that out in a couple of weeks . . .

Guinevere said...

Baby giraffes are really cute! Thanks again for the easter treats...M loved the book!

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

YOu have been tagged, visit my site to get instructions.