Thursday, April 10, 2008

A New Brother? Sister?

I have forgotten to write down my dreams lately, but last nights dream was just a little too interesting to me. Here it is......

A new baby in the family! It first started out as a friend that was pregnant. She was due any minute and we were trying to find any thing we could do to speed the process along. It then changed that my mom was pregnant. We had a get together at someone else’s house so I headed on over. Apparently my dad helped deliver the baby on the way to the get together. When they arrived, they needed to clean up in the bathroom (apparently no need to go to a hospital!). I picked up the baby and he had my dad’s face – EXACTLY! It was kind of cool, but a bit weird at the same time. I was kind of excited about having a new baby brother! We were calling him John. A little later, after my parents cleaned the baby up, they had a bow in the baby’s hair. What?! Apparently they had somehow missed the fact that the baby was a girl. Well, so I was excited to have a new baby sister! She looked completely different now.

At this whole gathering, I realized that I was supposed to have a primary presidency meeting at my house that morning. I wasn’t there. I was stressed out about calling the rest of the presidency and telling them what had happened.

No comments: