Friday, April 18, 2008

Oops!

There were a lot of dreams last night, but the one I remember best was this: I had been at a gathering of friends and family and a bunch of other people. This gathering was at some sort of zoo or something like that. As I was getting ready to leave, someone was showing us a big bridge of some sort that they were working on. We stood there admiring it with them. I stood there with another friend and we were analyzing some of the buttons and gears that went with the bridge. It looked like there were tracks where the panels of the bridge would slide down and moved into place. Well, being the curious person that I am, I decided to push the button to see it all work. These big concrete slabs started sliding down the track (the slabs were kind of like the sound walls the line the freeways). The problem was, the tracks that hold them in place at the bottom were not there. Oops! All of these concrete slabs went piling into the ocean. Agh! I was quite traumatized by my blunder. These huge concrete slabs were rolling and tumbling over each other along the coast. Now, I really couldn’t figure out why they kept going. It seemed to me that they should be stopped by the sand on the coast line, but I was wrong. These slabs were somehow directed down some canals that went through the “zoo” (wherever we had met). I started walking through the “zoo” and saw them tumbling and rolling along. It just didn’t see possible to me that this was all happening. I was now expecting them to get caught up on each other in these little canals. I was so horrified that I had caused this mess! I wasn’t about to admit it to anyone though. The other interesting thing is that no one seemed particularly worried about this turn of events. When I arrived near the entrance of the “zoo” there was a special meeting where they were telling people about this wonderful material that the slabs are made of. They were not made of concrete, they were made of boron (yea, right). They had a bunch of samples to show us. They come in all sorts of colors and they are so soft and light. I wanted to see if I could get a sample to take home…….. Then I woke up…….

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

Hi friend, good luck tomorrow. Hang in there. I forgot to ask how your MRI went. Did you have it done today? Sleep well cute lady!!!!!