Monday, September 8, 2008

Last Night's Dreams......

I spent most of the night trying to finish up some sort of project. I can’t quite pinpoint what it was, but it was very frustrating for me. It was like I was in charge and someone was supposed to be taking over for me on a certain date or at a certain time. I was holding out until that happened, but it never did. I was so frustrated because I had to keep working with no relief from anyone.

The part I really remember – I had gone to a conference of some sort. We had some free time and our hotel was right on the beach so I decided to go swimming for a while. There were all sorts of animals to see and swim with. I was so excited. There was something like a jelly fish (though it wasn’t a jelly fish). There were horses. I wanted to pet the horses so I got fairly close and in the process, one of them reared up in the water and came down on me. It definitely scared me so I decided I would stay away from them. On the ocean floor there were bones that we could see (I remember whale bones). I swam over to another part, but there were beetles all over and I didn’t like that so much. I was so happy swimming around and seeing everything. I decided to get out for a while and there was a pavilion that people could sit at and watch the animals. I sat in there for a while. Seals came out and sprayed us with water. Then there was a frog, which happened to be my boss (which was not weird at all in my dream), that came up and kept spraying water specifically on me. Another animal came out and “sneezed” all over us. It was pretty gross. I decided to go in and find the people that had come with me to this conference. My friend wasn’t in our room (I have no idea who this friend was). We had some other people that came with us that had an adjoining room. I didn’t like them very much and I realized they had been coming into our room. I wasn’t very happy about that. I went in search of my friend. I went to the restaurant where I had been eating with some other friends prior to swimming. They had ordered custard (I remember telling them to save me some since I love custard). When I got to the table, they hadn’t eaten hardly any of it because they didn’t like it. I was so excited because there was so much left over for me. It was so yummy. (By the time I got back to the restaurant, my friends were long gone and the custard dish was just sitting there on their table. I assumed it was there dish and started eating out of it. Strange!). I spent the rest of the evening looking for my friend that had come with me. I wanted her to go swimming with me and to see how cool all the animals were.

1 comment:

Julianna said...

Oh!!! So much fun!! Here I go!

Animals

To see animals in your dream, represents your own physical characteristic, primitive desires, and sexual nature, depending on the qualities of the particular animal. Animals symbolizes the untamed and uncivilized aspects of yourself. Thus, to dream that you are fighting with an animal signifies a hidden part of yourself that you are trying to reject and push back into your subconscious. Refer to the specific animal in your dream.

To dream that animals can talk, represents superior knowledge. Its message is often some form of wisdom. Alternatively, a talking animal denotes your potential to be all that you can be.

Frog

To see a frog in your dream, represents a potential to change or to do the unexpected. The frog may be a prince in disguise. Alternatively, the frog may suggest uncleanness.

To see frogs leaping in your dream, may indicate your lack of commitment. You have the tendency to jump from one thing to another. Alternatively, it may suggest that you are taking major steps toward some goal.

To dream that you are catching a frog, signifies your carelessness concerning your health.

To hear the sounds of a frog in your dream, signifies that you visit with friends will not accomplish anything that you wanted it to.

Horse

To see a horse in your dream, represents a strong, physical energy. You need to tame the wild forces. The dream may imply that you have been horsing around. Or perhaps you need to be less arrogant and "get off your high horse".

To see a black or dark horse in your dream, signifies mystery, wildness, and the unknown. You may be taking a chance or gamble at some unknown area. It may even represents occult forces. If the horse is white, then it signifies purity, prosperity and good fortunes. To dream that you are being chased by a white horse, may be a pun on chaste. Perhaps you are having difficulties dealing with issues of intimacy and sexuality.

Beetle

To see a beetle in your dream, indicates that some destructive influences may be at work in your waking life. You may also feel that your values and beliefs are being compromised.

Bones

To see bones in your dream, suggests the discovery of your personal, family, or cultural secrets. It is also symbolic of your underlying strengths that you have not yet recognized.

To dream of broken bones, signifies that you have discovered or realized that there is a weakness in your plans or in your thinking. Your dream may call for you immediate attention to a particular situation or relationship.

Beach

To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual.

To dream that you are on the beach and looking out toward the ocean, indicates unknown and major changes that are occurring in your life. Consider the state of the ocean, whether it is calm, pleasant, forbidding, etc.

To dream that you are looking toward the beach, suggests that you are returning to what is familiar to you. Alternatively, you may be adapting or accepting to the changes and circumstances in your life.

To dream that you are relaxing on a beach, signifies that the coming weeks will be calm and tranquil for you. Your stress will be alleviated and you will find peace of mind.

To dream that you are working on the beach, signifies a business project that will consume most of your time.

Water

To see water in your dream, symbolizes your unconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To dream that water is boiling, suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. It also may mean that feelings from your unconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged.

To see calm, clear water in your dream, signifies that you are in tune with your spirituality. It denotes serenity, peace of mind, and rejuvenation.

Swimming

To dream that you are swimming, suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious mind and emotions. The dream may be a sign that you are seeking some sort of emotional support. It is a common dream image for people going through therapy.

To dream that you are swimming underwater, suggests that you are completely submerged in your own feelings. You are forcing yourself to deal with your emotional difficulties.