Sunday, November 23, 2008

Tagged.....

My cousin Jae tagged me in her blog. Here it goes....

The rules:

1. Post the rules
2. Answer the six "8" items
3. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment

8 Favorite TV Shows:

1. Life
2. Chuck
3. Smallville
4. Monk
5. Psych
6. The Mentalist
7. House
8. Eureka

8 Things I did yesterday
1. Went to lunch to celebrate the birthdays of a few friends.
2. Watched the end of the BYU/UofU game.
3. Did a bunch of laundry.
4. Did a little dusting (not nearly enough).
5. Started cleaning up my new laundry room.
6. Played on the computer
7. Played ball with my dogs.
8. Went to bed.

8 things I am looking forward to

1. The end of the semester!
2. Thanksgiving with good friends.
3. Enjoying my basement during the holidays (bring on the movies!).
4. Another trip to the beautiful Caribbean (I don't know when this one is going to happen).
5. My nap today (I hope).
6. Meeting the man of my dreams.
7. A completely clean house.
8. Ummmmm, I've run out of ideas.....

8 favorite restaurants

1. Macaroni Grill
2. Chili's
3. Red Robin
4. Red Butte Cafe
5. Texas Roadhouse
6. Mandarin
7. Iggy's
8. Pei Wei

8 Things on my wish list

1. A clean house
2. A cruise to somewhere beautiful.
3. A nice long trip to the white sands of the Caribbean.
4. A game table for my basement.
5. A new car.
6. A restful night's sleep.
7. My knight in shining armor.
8. A world without dust!

People I tag:

Anyone who would like to play along!

1 comment:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Thanks for playing. Hope that you enjoy your nap!