Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let it Snow!

So, we have had quite a bit of snow here the last week. I am truly blessed with fabulous neighbors who have shoveled or snow blowed my driveway and walks. Unfortunately, I have had to shovel my kitchen. Yes, my kitchen. :) This is one of the joys of having a doggy door. Overall I love having a doggy door because I don't have to worry about letting my boys out. They can come and go as they please. But snow finds it's way in....
I keep a towel by the door in hopes of soaking up the melted snow and the wet paws of the dogs coming in. I think it's mostly for my own benefit......the many puddles around the kitchen make me think it isn't working that well. Here is Bully after a romp in the snow:
Isn't he cute?! I laugh when he comes in all covered with snow. Here's my favorite picture (can't you see the grin on his face?):
Poor Rocky is having a hard time with the snow. I have had to shovel the stairs leading up to the deck because poor Rocky can't make it up the stairs. I've had to go downstairs and let him in that way quite a few times. Poor guy! I don't have any snow pictures of Rocky (at not from this year).
Bummer, Bully just came in with another cute face full of snow. I need another picture! Hey, I know I'm pathetic, but these are my kids after all.

2 comments:

Nate Purdy said...

That picture of Bully is awesome!

Dionne said...

Okay, that picture is so cute!!