Sunday, December 21, 2008

My Kids

I thought I would share a few pictures of my boys. First off, this is Bully with his girlfriend Delilah. They get to play all the time and they just wrestle, wrestle, wrestle. I tried to get a good picture of them wrestling and this is what I ended up with:
When they wrestle in the kitchen, this is what I end up with:
Yes, those are my curtains on their way out of the doggy door. If have read my posts from a while back, you will know this is the second set so far. The first set were hanging from a much more flimsy curtain rod so when the dogs wrestled the curtains out the doggy door, they bent the rod quite a bit and ruined it. I splurged for a much more sturdy rod this time. It's holding out well so far. I didn't splurge on the curtains though, so we'll see how long they last (I didn't want to spend a lot of money if they were just going to get ruined!).
Next, this is my sweetheart Rocky. Heis getting quite old. He is mostly blind and deaf, but still loves to play ball. We just have to play in the hall with all of the doors closed so there is limited space for the ball to be in. Basically, I throw it and he runs and looks for it. It can take a little while. :)
Finally, this is Bully with his favorite -- stuffed toys that squeek! The first thing to go are the ears and other appendages. He always chews them off. We've had a lot of fun with this one!



No comments: