Monday, December 29, 2008

Crazy Dream

I have been having very crazy dreams since I started on my newest medication. The problem is that I don't remember them well enough come morning to write them down. Last night was a particularly crazy dream and I tried so hard to remember it so I could write it down. I do remember the basic story, so here it is:

I was with a friend in some room somewhere. We had rigged up a small circuit board with paper clips attached to a decent size power supply. We would take turns hooking each other up to this circuit board. We would shock each other (like a serious shock that would stop your heart). Once we had shocked the other one, we would hook them up to another circuit board (also made with paper clips) and shock them again to bring them back to life. We had been doing this for quite some time (I’m not sure why, but apparently it was fun to do). But, then something went terribly wrong. At this point there were three of us and we shocked one of the friends and after we did, something went wrong with the equipment. We had him (the friend we shocked) hooked up to a computer so I looked at the computer to see if he was still there. I could see him floating around inside the computer, but we couldn’t get him back. The circuits wouldn’t work. We kept trying and trying and trying. Our poor friend was trapped in an alternate universe. He wasn’t dead, he was just lost. We were freaking out. We somehow traveled in time to see ourselves create a similar machine that performed similarly to what we had been playing with. We thought if we could spy on ourselves that we might be able to figure out how to build that machine and bring our friend back. It was difficult trying not to let ourselves in another time see ourselves from the current time. This went on for a while (and I know there was a lot more to the dream in this area, but I cannot remember specifically enough to write it down). We finally ended up in some sort of research facility trying to get help from professionals. We had the computer, showing our friend in the alternate universe and we now had a baby with us too. The baby apparently was also in an alternate universe because what we had of the baby was plasticized. We would swing it around and it would stretch out and then come back to it’s original shape. I ended up waking up right in this part of the dream so our problem never was solved. Bummer!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Thanks, Trina, for your thoughts and prayers. I appreciate all the support more than I can say.