Sunday, February 15, 2009

Tagged

The rules:

Go to your pictures, go to the 6th folder, and then the 6th picture. Blog about it.


First off, the 6th "picture" in my folder is actually a movie. It was taken on my trip to Cancun. On one of our side trips, we stopped for lunch and they provided entertainment. It was quite entertaining.


If I want to strictly follow the rules, the 6th picture was this:

Last year my neighbor's asked me to help out with science fair projects. I went with them to the science fair to see the final products. Everyone wanted pictures. This is the picture of me and their youngest boy (he didn't do a science fair project since at this point in time he was in pre-school). The poster behind us belonged to one of his brothers.

I tag anyone else who wants to do it.

No comments: