Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Insanity!

So, I've been sitting in the same classroom for the past 3 1/2 hours and have at least 5 more to go. I teach a number of classes online. My 2000 level classes usually take their exams in the testing center on campus, but someone, in their infinite wisdom, decided that the testing center really should be downsized?!?! Of course, with the increased push in offering online courses, it only makes sense, right? Well, the testing center is not open this week as they make their move, but I have exams this week. So, I'm sitting here all day long so I can proctor the test. Luckily I found a room that I could commandeer all day. I'm just going crazy sitting here! I have looked up all my friends blogs, but no one has updated them recently. So, I started clicking randomly on their friends list and have looked at a ton of blogs of people I don't even know! I must admit there are a lot of very cute kids out there. I was trying to see if the blogging world would bring me back to someone else I knew, but I gave up.

The high point of the day is that a former student brought me lunch. Very delicious sandwich from Granato's. So good!

Well, if I keep talking I will just bore you too. I CAN survive 5 more hours!!!!

1 comment:

Guinevere said...

Hey, been MIA from the blogging scene...sorry! I agree about the cute kids out there.