Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Why am I so tired?

Julianna suggested I start posting my dreams on my blog. I have some pretty interesting ones. Last night was no exception......Read on to get a feel for my adventure last nigh......

"My memory starts with me going to a get-together at someone’s mansion up in the mountains. Some friends were flying me in their helicopter to get there. There were all sorts of things going on. I went into a building where there were a bunch of booths set up where you could purchase things. Julianna had a booth of Sensaria products, only there were a lot more products than usual (it was more like Bath & Body Works). They had a new scent and I fell in love with it! I walked around the other booths some more and went back to smell the new scent I liked, but Julianna and Craig had gone home with the girls. I was so upset that they had left early. I was looking around and found a bunch of the girls toys. To get home, we were taking some sort of ski lift down the mountain. Rikki was in the lift behind me so I was yelling to talk to her. It suddenly turned into us in a big yellow school bus, with my sister driving. She wanted to go visit Dionne, who lived in a dorm on a university campus. Denise kept trying to go the wrong way in this huge bus. I was getting so frustrated and finally talked her into drive down the road the correct way. We eventually ended up at Julianna’s to give the toys back. Apparently I was really upset that they had left early because I threw the toys into the room rather just give them back.

Anyway, I ended up back at “home” (I don’t know where this house came from). While we were walking back into the house, we were looking at some of the planets bordering the house and saw a bunch of bugs infesting the plants. My roommate asked me to get some bug killer to take care of these bugs. While I was in the house trying to find some bug killer, I found a “fogger” (it was pretty fancy) and I was trying to figure out if it would work outside. The phone rang and there was a call for me. It was so weird guy that I did not know and he was asking me about an illness I had as a child. He was asking about my symptoms and what had happened to me. I guess he was suffering from a similar illness and wanted to know what to expect next. He explained some of his symptoms and I knew my mom had told me about my brother experiencing something similar, but I couldn’t remember what happened. I told him I would talk to her and call him back. He asked me for my last name, which I gave to him with immediate regrets. I realized that with my last name he could figure out where I live (though if he had my phone number, I don’t think that would be a problem). I asked him for his name and it was some foreign name that I couldn’t pronounce. I asked him to spell it and he got so mad at me. I finally got off the phone and went to ask my mom about his symptoms so I could just get it over with. Somehow my house changed to an apartment in a big sky riser complex. It turned out this guy was in the adjacent building and was watching me. I had some sort of secret service people come in to help protect me and track the guy down. We figure out where his apartment was. Along with a friend, we were scaling the building and trying to go through the window. My friend had a rope and I was at the other end. I climbed my building so I could swing across to the building of this weird guy. As I was swinging over to his building, I saw him in my apartment with a long area rug rolled up around some sort of gun and he was shooting at me and my friend. We frantically tried to get to safety. We ended up in his apartment with the secret service crew. As they were looking around they decided they needed to call in 007 to help. This weird guy came over to his apartment to confront me face to face. I was so furious with him, I jumped at him and pinned him down with some sort of rod (I think it was a baton). I was yelling at him asking him why he was trying to kill me. I kept pushing down on the rod to show him I meant business. He was able to get up and was talking to me, but when he realized the rest of the people were there to protect me and weren’t too keen on letting him out alive, he ran for the window and jumped. He was able to escape. I was terrified because I knew he was still going to be coming after me…..That’s all I remember. (I just remembered one more part. As we were going from building to building, there were huge TV screens on the side of the building that allowed us to see the different angles, like it was a movie. We could see the guy in my apartment getting ready to shoot and we could see ourselves swinging and running for cover.)"

Some people ask me what type of TV I watch before bed (last night it was HGTV's Hidden Potential and House Hunters) and what I read before bed (the Ensign). I actually did figure out a couple of correlations. In the Ensign there was an article about using a trap for Japanese beetles -- I think that's where the bugs on my plants came from. Also, Tim, Kari, and Colby came to visit last night and Colby was playing with a baton that I have -- I think that's why I had the baton. As for the weird guy trying to kill me, your guess is as good as mine! :)

2 comments:

Julianna said...

You have the craziest dreams!!!!! I'm glad I was in your dream, but I wish it would have been more relaxing for you!

Guinevere said...

Girl that is amazing! Maybe we could make movies & your dreams and you could get really rich :)