Monday, February 25, 2008

Analyze This!

The first dream I remember had me working in a store like WalMart. In this dream I kept getting pregnant (pregnancy just happened -- one second you wouldn’t be pregnant and the next second you would). In one isle of the store you could go get help as you delivered the baby. I had to go get help with the third baby and I immediately became pregnant with the fourth. I was scheduled to work around the time the fourth was due so I went in to see if I could have the fourth early so I could make my shift. I never did see any of the kids after they were born. I do remember wondering what I was going to do with four kids though.

The second dream was even better. Some friends and I had gone to our boss’s house and broke in (I don’t know who these friends are or who the boss is in my waking hours). We took a bath in his (our boss’s) house. We were talking about what we were going to if someone came home. We decided to tell the wife, if she came home, that we were planning a surprise for him. When we were cleaning up (putting towels in the laundry) she came home and we told her about the surprise. She came in and started packing bags to go out of town. We went out to help put her bags in her car. In her trunk she had a bunch of single red roses, presumably from her many admirers (I think it was Valentine’s Day or something). As we put her bags in her trunk, she had lined the street and driveways with fireworks (she lived in a cul-de-sac). She was lighting off all the fireworks. It was really late at night, so I think she was trying to annoy all her neighbors and make it obvious she was leaving. Anyway, my friends and I decided to hang out longer at this house since she had left. We started watching a movie. Near the end of the movie my friends and I started cleaning up some of the mess that was there (for some reason there were messy diapers sitting near the couch and we finally decided to throw them away – as I carried them to the garbage, I got a little of the mess on myself – YUCK – and I washed my hands 4 or 5 times to try and get them clean). My friend really wanted to go home, but I begged her to stay so we could finish the movie. When we went in to finish the movie, our boss’s sons were home and they had changed the channel. I grabbed the remote to try and put it back on the movie. It was almost over! I really wanted to know what was going to happen. After the movie was over, the sons really pushed for us to leave. For some reason I had taken off all my clothes and I was frantically trying to get dressed. The sons were looking in the room and I was trying to get them to leave while I was getting dressed. The older son realized what I wanted and took his little brother out while I finished getting dressed. After we left, my friends and I were working at a roadside car dealership. I saw the mother with a couple of empty luggage carts walking down the road. I guess she had come upon hard times and lost all her belongings. In the process of watching her she collected a number of additional bags and was trying to find a way to transport them and get away. I watched someone sell her this really old decked out van. She was able to put all her bags in and start on her way out before my friends realized who she was. Somehow this scene changed to me hanging out with the oldest son. I really fell for him. I was sitting talking to him and I really wanted him to kiss me. He finally did. I was so excited. And I can’t remember more. – In my dream this all flowed together so logically and made complete sense.

1 comment:

Julianna said...

Here you go:

Birth
To dream of giving birth or see someone else giving birth, suggests that you are giving birth to a new idea or project. It also represents new beginnings or some upcoming event. A more direct interpretation of this dream, may represent your desires/ anxieties of giving birth or the anticipation for such an event to occur.

Pregnant
To dream that you are pregnant, symbolizes an aspect of yourself or some aspect of your personal life that is growing and developing. You may not be ready to talk about it or act on it. This may also represent the birth of a new idea, direction, project or goal.


Does any of that make sense in your life right now? I love your dreams Trina...I know you don't, but I do!!