Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Green Walls

I have painting my kitchen walls the most beautiful green! I love it! I started with one wall and then realized how much I love it. I continued with another wall and now I have one more to go. It just makes it so warm and cozy!
I hope to get my curtains up soon. They've been down for so long, I'm almost used to it. I bought a new curtain rod (heavy dut) and pull backs in hopes of keeping the dogs from wrestling in them. We'll see. (I didn't spend too much on the curtains themselves for fear of what the dogs might do to them......)

5 comments:

Julianna said...

I love your kitchen, it's so beautiful! The green you picked is perfect!

Guinevere said...

Your kitchen looks wonderful! I feel so relaxed when I come over to visit.

Missy said...

That is the same color as our bedroom...I really love it.

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

It looks really good. That is a great green color.

Joey and Nettifer said...

Love the wall color and so glad you finally did it. Last time I was at your house you had swatches taped everywhere! Way to go!