Friday, February 22, 2008

Practical Jokes

Last night was a great adventure. I was packing to go to visit a friend. A bus came to pick me up (like a tour bus). While I was waiting at the “bus stop” there was a kid there being picked on by another kid. I guess I had super “Jedi” powers because I pointed at the bully and forced him to back away from the other kid (without touching him). I held the bully off until we got on the bus. After the bus got going, I realized that I had forgotten my suitcase. I decided to try my newly discovered “Jedi” powers and I traced out a path to get me back to my house (it was just around the block) and the bus followed it. I was so excited! Anyway, I got to my destination with all the appropriate bags. To get to my friends house, I was riding with someone else in a car. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. By the time we got to the people’s house, the car was totaled (I can’t remember what exactly happened though). Somehow during the visit we ended up being led to believe there was a ghost doing things around the house. Weird things would happen that really couldn’t be explained. The family would tell me all about this ghost that lived there. I was really getting scared because it was all so weird. We ended up at a park where a little old lady started following us down the path we were walking on. I knew it was the ghost! She gave us some sort of toy (who knows why). Anyway, it ends up with us at the family’s home with them letting me in on the huge practical joke. It turns out I was engaged to their son and anyone that is new to the family gets a huge practical joke played on them. The car that ended up totaled was theirs. They went to the trouble of arranging all the weird things to indicate a ghost. It was quite the elaborate scheme (I know there was a lot more to it, but I can’t remember it now). All-in-all I found it pretty funny and I was excited to help them out with the next person they would do it to.

No comments: