Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We Love Snow!!!

Ok, so I'm ready for the snow to GO AWAY! I must admit this winter is what I remember from when I was little, but we haven't really had a real winter for so long that I have forgotten what it is like. The boys sure do love the snow though! They run around and dig and eat, and bring it in the house! The following pictures are evidence. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get pictures before they removed some of the snow.

I'm not sure what Bullwinkle gets into, but his mug comes back covered in snow all the time.

Last week, when it snowed it also was really windy. This posed a bit of a problem with the doggy door. The wind blew the door open and it snowed INSIDE! There is also a small slit between the sliding glass door and it's counterpart through which snow blew. I had snow plastered against my wall. I had to shovel my kitchen. What a pain! Unfortunately I didn't get pictures of the snow piles in the house.

No comments: