Monday, June 30, 2008

Ben & Kelly's Wedding

I'm a little slow in posting about the wedding. It was very nice! The night before the wedding we had a BBQ (they were getting a grill as a gift so they decided to get it early). They had a bunch of chairs set out for people to sit on and visit, but being with only one usable arm, I thought it would be easier to sit on the porch. It became the "kids" table. I thought this picture was funny. The littlest girl (dark hair) is Dana, my friends daughter. She wanted to sit by me, which is how it became the "kids" table.

I took a bunch of pictures on the wedding day. The wedding was in their back yard. It looked very nice. This is their wedding cake. Isn't it beautiful?!
Here's a couple more pictures. The first is with Ben and Kelly, the newest happy couple and then Jill and Bao with their kids Dana and Reid. Jill, Bao, Kelly, and I all went to graduate school together. I'm grateful we still keep in contact!
Finally, I wanted a picture with them as well. I can't say I'm looking my best, but oh well. There's only so much I can do with one arm!

No comments: