Friday, June 20, 2008

Grateful

Well, I'm here in Montana for a friends wedding.  It is beautiful up here!  Today a lot of her friends and family were at her house helping and just hanging out.  As we ate lunch, I was talking to some of her family and soon to be in-laws.  They were talking about how there is so many more natural disasters and wars in the world today.  They wished they knew why it was happening.  I kept thinking, duh!, it's a sign of the times.  The scriptures tell us all about it!  Well, none of them are LDS, though some are very religious.   I just don't think they think about things happening in the world along those lines.  I sure am glad that I have many friends and family who share the same beliefs as I do.  Though I love my friends who are not LDS, there is something about being able to talk about all things!

1 comment:

Dionne said...

Trina! You updated your blog!! Good girl. I wanted to wish you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY- I am sorry I missed it. Love, Dionne