Monday, June 30, 2008

Tax Rebate

Last year I decided to spend my tax rebate on a new bed. I've wanted a new bed for quite some time. I decided on the intelligel bed because it is supposed to be good at reducing pressure points. With the shoulders I have, I thought it would be best. After I bought the bed, I realized that I hadn't thought about a frame. Oops! Well, all my life I've wanted a tall bed with a nice frame. So, I splurged! Here are some pictures of the finished product (on a day the bed was made!).
I already had the bedding. When I was living in Kaysville, I was sleeping on my parents king sized bed so I bought the bedding then. My dad wanted to take it with him, but I wouldn't give it up.

To go with the new bed frame, I also bought a night stand and a dresser. After all, I want things to match! :)

I'm not the only one that loves the new bed.... Bully likes to climb up on the pillows and curl up.

5 comments:

Dionne said...

That is one cool bed!! Happy tax return to you (and birthday)!

The Purds said...

I LOVE your bed! Can I lay down on it to see how it feels? And I'm glad you had so many birthday celebrations...you deserve them!!

Missy said...

I love the new bedroom set! That is my dream, to have a new and matching bedroom set.

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Way cute bed Trina. I love it!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Seroiusly, that bed is a complete obsession of mine. DANG near the exact bedroom set I want, but, Mike doesn't. So, we have the crappiest stuff in our bedroom, and probably will til one of us DIES!!!

LOVE the furniture... BLACK ROCKS