Monday, June 30, 2008

Happy Birthday (a couple of weeks ago)

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago. My dad came down a couple of days before my birthday to take me out to lunch. I let him choose the place because he can be pretty picky. Guess where we went?!? IHOP! :) Yes, IHOP. Happy Birthday to me. It was fine and it was fun to visit with him. Just not the place I would have chosen.

The next night a few of my neighbors went out to dinner with me and then back to their house. My neighbor had even made me a beautiful cake! Isn't it pretty?!
We enjoyed visiting and playing with the kids. The night of my actual birthday, a friend took me to Macaroni Grill. Yummy! I chose that specifically because they give you free chocolate cake for your birthday. It's the best chocolate cake I've ever had! It is covered with hot fudge and nuts.

I'm so grateful for friends to help me celebrate!

1 comment:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

Beautiful cake and Happy Birthday again. I am glad that you had a good day. Love you!