Sunday, October 12, 2008

Bullwinkle & Orion

A couple of months ago, Orion came to play for the weekend. Bully has fun playing with Orion! They are hilarious together. When they are done playing, Bully's head is soaking wet with Orion slobber. It's gross, yet funny.



I have a doggy door off the kitchen so I'm used to my dogs going in and out as they please. When Orion was here, I didn't think about having to let him out. The poor dog, after playing hard for a long time, came running up in front of me (I was sitting on the recliner) and looked at me anxiously. Then he started "leaking". I jumped up and was hurrying to usher him out the door. Here's what he left behind (can you see the trail):

I'm glad it was vinyl floor! It was easy to clean up. It's my own fault for not thinking about letting him out. He quickly learned to use the doggy door and let himself out after that. I felt bad that he was trying so hard to keep it in.

At night, Orion would sleep in his kennel, down in the front room. Is was cute because Bully would sleep at the top of the stairs (there is a baby gate at the top to keep him from going down). It was as if Bully was watching over Orion. They had a good weekend together.


No comments: