Monday, October 20, 2008

Nice Compliment

Today, one of my students brought her husband to class. Apparently she has been telling him how much she is enjoying her physics class and he didn't believe that there was a good physics class out there. She kept trying to convince him that my class was a good one so I guess she finally brought him along to convince him. What a nice compliment! They came and talked to me after class and he said he really enjoyed it. Thanks! I appreciate the positive feedback. It's always nice to know I'm doing something well. And it was even on a day when I wasn't fully coherent!

2 comments:

Jessica Simonsen Howard said...

I am sure that you are an awesome teacher. It is always really nice to get some positive feedback from those that you teach.

The Purds said...

I bet you're a LOT of fun...you have a great sense of humor and you have to add humor to a subject like physics, I'm sure! Love you Trina!